Welcome To Our Patient Resource Center
New Patient Forms
If you’re a new patient of Orcutt Family Dentistry, use the links below to access our patient resources. Please take a moment prior to your scheduled appointment to download our patient forms. We ask that you complete the forms and bring them to your appointment so we can save time and streamline your visit. If you need further assistance, please reach out to our team.
Your First Visit at Orcutt Family Dentistry
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and review of your treatment options, with the option of starting treatment the same day or scheduling an additional appointment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Any X-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance
- Completed new patient forms
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information